We're pleased to announce our 2017.2.2 Service Update for Workplace"Workplace" describes the Autotask Workplace service in its entirety., featuring updates to Workplace ManagerWorkplace Manager is an online portal that allows resellers of Workplace services to manage their reseller account, as well as their client teams.. This release is comprised of the following enhancements:
The Usage Summary widget on the Workplace Manager Dashboard has been enhanced to display both used and allocated values, and now includes Workplace ServerWorkplace Server is a component of the Autotask Workplace service. It makes all your files accessible through Workplace while retaining local, centralized data storage so that your data is also available via your local area network (LAN). The Workplace service keeps all data on your LAN accessible internally and in sync with Workplace. licenses.
Teams Tab and Team Detail Enhancements
We've added two columns to the Workplace Manager Teams tab:
The Used UserA user is anyone with access to Workplace. Licenses column displays the number of allocated user licenses
The Used Server Licenses column displays the number of allocated server licenses
We've also made the following changes to the TeamA team is an entity, usually a company, which subscribes to the Workplace service. A team is made up of members and connections. Details view:
- In the Subscription column, theTotal Storage field has been moved up, with Included Storage and Additional Storage fields below it.
- In the Usage column:
- The used Server Licenses are now displayed
- The Used Storage is displayed, in addition to the existing Allocated Storage field.
Devices Tab and Devices Detail Enhancements
We've made three changes to the Devices tab to provide improved visibility of Workplace Server devices:
- Devices with Workplace Server installed are now displayed.
- We've added a DeviceA device is computing device that has access to Autotask Workplace, including both mobile devices and computers. Type filter to the top of the list to allow you to filter devices by Workplace DesktopAlso known as the Workplace Desktop app, and in the context of this documentation, simply "the app," Workplace Desktop is the software installed on a computer that is responsible for synchronizing data between the local drive and the cloud., Workplace Server, or Workplace MobileWorkplace Mobile is the Workplace application designed specifically for the various mobile platforms, providing access to Autotask Workplace..
- The Device Type column has been added to distinguish between devices running Workplace Desktop, Workplace Server, and Workplace Mobile.
On the Device Details view, the new Device Type field allows you to distinguish between Workplace Desktop and Workplace Server installed. If the device type is Server, the existing Owner is not displayed.
|Forward this topic to others|
|Provide feedback for the Documentation team|