SECURITY Manager Administrators and Team Administrators
On this page, you'll find detailed information about a specific connection on your team. The top portion of the page displays read-only information, such as email address, phone number, country, time zone, and the date and time the connection was created.
The lower portion of the page displays the groups to which the connection belongs and the policy profiles assigned to the connection.
You can also perform a variety of function concerning the connection on this page:
- Click the Resend Welcome Email button.
- Click the Resend button in the confirmation popup.
SECURITY Members with permission to create connections may create connections by copying
NOTE There are several different ways to copy new users from existing ones. For more information, and to find out which method best suits your needs, please refer to Create New Users by Copying an Existing User.
- Click the Copy button. This will open the Copy User popup:
- Enter the full name, email address and (optionally) phone number.
- Click Create User.
- Click the Edit button.
- Edit the fields on the Edit a Connection page as necessary.
- Click Update.
NOTE If you disable a connection, they will no longer be able to access Workplace"Workplace" describes the Workplace service in its entirety..
- Hover over the member record and click the icon, or right-click the member record.
- Select Disable or Enable from the menu.
- Confirm the action.
IMPORTANT When you delete a connection, they are removed from Workplace completely. There is no undo, so be certain you want to delete the connection before proceeding.
- Click the Delete button. This following page will open:
- For security reasons, enter your own password.
- Click Delete.
- Click the + Add to GroupA group is a collection of members and/or connections. Groups can be share recipients, thus making sharing simpler and more convenient. link. This will expand a group selection area:
- Begin typing the name of the group and choose from the dropdown list, or click the icon to select a group.
- Click Add.
IMPORTANT When you remove a connection from a group, they lose access to all items shared with the group. Please be certain that you want to remove a connection from a group before completing this process.
- Click the icon for the group from which you want to remove the connection. This will opens the Remove Group MemberA member is any user with a Workplace account and the ability to be allocated storage within the Workplace environment. popup:
- Click Remove.
- Click the PolicyA policy is a configurable site-wide setting that dictates how Workplace will behave for your team. Profiles button above the list at the bottom of the page:
- Click the + Assign Policy Profile link. This will open the Assign Policy Profile popup:
- Click in the blank field to display a list of policy profiles and select a profile.
- Click Assign.
NOTE You cannot remove the connection from the TeamA team is an entity, usually a company, which subscribes to the Workplace service. A team is made up of members and connections. Defaults and Policies profile.
NOTE You cannot exempt a user from individual policies, only policy profiles.
- Click the Policy Profiles button above the list at the bottom of the page.
NOTE This view will list the policy profiles currently assigned to the member, as well as a list of all individual policies for any profiles that have been assigned to the member. Two columns are displayed:
The first column has a dropdown, which allows you to select from the policies assigned.
The second column shows the policies that are actually applied.
Use this list to review the currently applied policies before proceeding.
- Click the icon corresponding to the policy profile from which you wish to remove the connection. This will open the Remove Member/Connection/Group From Policy Profile page:
NOTE This page will display a "before and after" snapshot of the policy changes that will be applied if you proceed.
- Review the changes the user or group will experience if you remove them from the profile.
- Click the Remove button.