SECURITY Administrators and Super Administrators
NAVIGATION Workplace Online » Team » Members » + Add a Member button
You'll use this view to add members to your team one at a time.
NOTE If you want to add several team members at once, refer to the Import TeamA team is an entity, usually a company, which subscribes to the Workplace service. A team is made up of members and connections. Members section of the Members topic.
- Go to Workplace OnlineWorkplace Online is the web portal that users within a team can use to access their data and administer their team. » Team » Members.
- Click the + Add a MemberA member is any user with a Workplace account and the ability to be allocated storage within the Workplace environment. button.
- Complete the fields on the New Member page as described in the table below:
|First Name/Last Name *||Enter the first and last name of the member.|
|Email Address *||Enter the email address of the member.|
|Phone Number *||Select a prefix, if necessary, then enter the member's phone number.|
|UserA user is anyone with access to Workplace. Storage *
(metered plans only)
Use the + and - icons to increase or decrease the amount of storage available to the user, or enter an amount manually. The default value for this field is 2GB.
For unlimited plans, this field displays the word Unlimited and cannot be edited.
|Country *||Select the member's country.|
|Time Zone *||Select the member's time zone.|
|Additional Info||Enter any additional information about the user. This information will be displayed on the Team Member Details andEdit a Team Member pages.|
|This member is an Administrator of the Team||Select this check box to give the member an administrator security level for this team. Refer to Security Levels.|
|This member is a Super Admin of the team||Select this check box to give the member a super administrator security level for this team. Refer to Security Levels.|
|This member can create Connections||Select this check box to allow this member to add new Connections.|
- Click Create Member.
- Click the Edit Photo link. This will open the Update Photo popup window:
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to and select the image file you wish to use.
- Use the blue square on the image to adjust cropping. A preview appears on the right.